Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching is the revolutionary technique that utilizes a person’s own resistance in the strengthening and elongating of muscles. MASHING isolates and focuses on fibrotic restrictive tissue applied to designated areas all over the body.
Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching/MASHING
- Gains in flexibility, strength and aerobic capacity
- Improves performance and recovery
- Creates more powerful, explosive, and core stable movements
- More balance in your body
- Removing chronic joint stress and injuries
- Prevents injury from overstretching
- Target specific areas of existing or potential injury
- Removing painful muscle tension and realigning the body to improve posture
Please call 314-633-3020 or visit the Santé Front Desk to schedule your session.