Nathan enters his 17th year working within the Athletic, Health, & Wellness industry. His career has presented a plethora of opportunity to work with and learn from clients and professionals alike. Thus far his journey has included training children at basic developmental levels, NCAA Division I athletes as a Strength & Conditioning Coach for the University of Tennessee Knoxville, older adults striving to remain as functional as possible, and everything in between. Nathan continues to coach a diverse range of individuals, firmly believing each provides unique learning opportunities which can only enhance his effectiveness as a coach.
Favorite Workout: I don’t know about a favorite, but when I’m at my best I am Strength Training & Conditioning regularly as well as doing Yoga and Pilates each once a week.
Favorite time of day to work out: I prefer to get it in late morning to midafternoon.
Describe your ideal client: My ideal One who wants to become more knowledgeable about their body and has a concise goal(s)
What is the most important thing you would want a new client to know about you? As part of my education, and in order to maintain my C.S.C.S. certification, I must be able to train anyone and use any modality. Regardless of your background, fitness level, and what you enjoy doing, I know we can move you towards your goal(s)!
What is your “go to” workout song? I love all kinds of music so as long as it has a great beat I’m good.
“A healthy obsession to anything MAY lead to greatness, but an overall lack of balance WILL lead to dysfunction.”
- B.S.Ed Exercise Science University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- B.S.Ed Physical Education and Health University of Missouri, St. Louis
- M.S. Sport Psychology University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- United States Soccer Federation National “C” Licensed Soccer Coach
- Coerver Youth Diploma
- Certified Physical Education & Health Teacher, Missouri